Canadian Video Game Deals for the Week of July 13th to 19th, 2012
Following are the deals to be found this week at the EB Games, Zellers, Walmart, Toys R Us, Future Shop, and Best Buy stores across the Canada. Please note that some of these deals were found using a Toronto postal code, and may not apply in all regions; to find whether or not your local stores are participating, click the associated links below.
- From July 6th through 22nd, get an extra 20 percent in trade-in credit towards any item in the Power Sale flyer.
- From July 13th to 15th, Kinect Disneyland Adventures is just $9.99.
- The Ico/Shadow of the Colossus Collection and God of War Origins Collection are each $19.99, $20 off.
- Tales of Graces F and Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations are each $39.99, $20 off.
- Soulcalibur V is $29.99, $10 off.
- Pre-order Darksiders II at EB Games to get the exclusive “Death Rides” pack and (on the web only) have a chance to win a signed collector’s print.
- Get 30 percent extra trade credit when you trade in any PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 S console, or iDevice.
- Save ten percent when you purchase two recycled games priced $39.99 and under; 20 percent if you use your Edge Card.
- Save ten percent on select recycled accessories; 20 percent if you use your Edge Card.
- Many of the deals from the Power Sale flier released last week are still valid until July 22nd.
- Nothing this week.
- The New Super Mario Bros. Wii console bundle is now $129.99, $20 off.
From last week (which extend into this week):
- Save $10 on all LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes games.
- Purchase a Nintendo 3DS system for $169.99, and receive free copies of Mario Kart 7 and Horses 3D, valued at $39.99 and $29.99, respectively.
- Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games is $29.97, $10 off.
And this week’s new deals:
- Purchase any Skylanders figure and save $10 off the purchase of a Skylanders tower carrying case (regularly $29.99).
- The Xbox 360 Wireless Headset with Bluetooth is now reduced to $49.99, $20 off its original price.
- Get a free $25 gift card with the purchase of any Xbox 360 console.
- Purchase any Xbox 360 console from July 13th to 31st and get $20 off any 12-month Xbox LIVE subscription card in August.
- Purchase a 250GB Xbox 360 for $299.99 and get a free copy of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and a free HDMI cable, a $69.98 value.
- Trade in five select games to get the $249.99 PlayStation Vita Wi-Fi for $79.99.
- Get $10 in gaming credit when you pre-order any of the following games between July 13th and July 19th: NHL 13, Darksiders II Limited Edition, and New Super Mario Bros. 2.
- Pre-order Darksiders II Limited Edition to receive free downloadable content exclusive to Future Shop.
- Pre-order New Super Mario Bros. 2 to receive a free Future Shop-exclusive steelbook case.
- LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes is $10 off for Xbox 360 ($39.99), PlayStation 3 ($39.99), and Wii ($29.99).
- World of Warcraft: Cataclysm is $19.99, $20 off.
- Kinect Sports: Season 2 and Kinect Disneyland Adventures are now $29.99, $20 off.
- The Logitech Driving Force GT is $99.99, $70 off.
- Purchase the 250GB Xbox 360 Summer Value Bundle for $299.99 and receive a free copy of Assassin’s Creed Revelations, a $40 value.
- Get 800 bonus Reward Zone points when you pre-order any of the following: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Halo 4, NHL 13, Assassin’s Creed III, and Medal of Honor: Warfighter Limited Edition.
- Pre-order Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 to receive the “Nuketown 2025” bonus multiplayer map.
- Pre-order Halo 4 to receive a customized armor skin and helmet.
- Pre-order NHL 13 to receive the official Reebok 20K boost pack.
- Pre-order Borderlands 2 to receive free membership to the Premiere Club.
- Pre-order Assassin’s Creed III to receive the exclusive “Ghost of War” single-player mission.
- Pre-order Medal of Honor: Warfighter Limited Edition to receive a U.S. Navy SEAL Tier 1 Sniper.
That’s all for this week, and you can find the relevant pages from the flier by clicking the link for each section. If you know any other places featuring some great deals, drop us a line at marios.hat.news [at] gmail.com, and I’ll try to post them as soon as I can.