Xbox Live Marketplace Update for 9/12/12
Lots of fun updates to the Xbox Live Marketplace this week, with Double Dragon: Neon leading the way for an un-bro-lievable 800 Microsoft Points. I’ll have a review for you soon, but as you might be able to tell already, I’m rather fond of this game so far.
It’s joined by Red Johnson’s Chronicles – One Against All, which also goes for 800 MS Points. Unlike the neon 80’s brawling of Double Dragon: Neon, this is instead a puzzle-based investigative game cast against a noir setting. But don’t worry if you like fisticuffs, as you’ll still need to employ them from time to time here.
Also for Gold members are the following deals and discounts from PopCap, good until September 17th:
- Plants vs. Zombies 600 Microsoft Points
- Peggle 400 Microsoft Points
- Peggle Nights 200 Microsoft Points
- Zuma 200 Microsoft Points
- Bejeweled 3 400 Microsoft Points
- Heavy Weapon 400 Microsoft Points
- Astropop 400 Microsoft Points
- Feeding Frenzy 2 400 Microsoft Points
- Bejeweled Blitz Live 200 Microsoft Points
- Feeding Frenzy 200 Microsoft Points
Rhythm Party is also on sale to everyone for that same duration at 400 Microsoft Points.
Elsewhere, Games on Demand has four new titles available to download now: Max Payne 3, Kinect Sports: Season 2, FIFA Street, and PowerUp Heroes.
Avatars have a new update based on Rockband Blitz, and to wrap things up, the “Armored Kill Premium Members” update is available for Battlefield 3 at 1,200 MS Points, whereas Quantum Conundrum‘s “IKE-aramba!” pack is available for 240.
Source: Xbox Live’s Major Nelson