Canadian Video Game Deals for the Week of January 2nd to January 8th, 2015
This week’s video game deals from EB Games, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us, Future Shop, and Best Buy.
Following are the deals to be found this week at the EB Games, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us, Future Shop, and Best Buy stores across Canada. Please note that some of these deals were found using a Toronto postal code, and may not apply in all regions; to find whether or not your local stores are participating, click the associated links below.
- Until January 10th, select Disney Infinity playsets are $19.99 each.
- Until January 3rd, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare is $20 off.
- January 2nd only: Hyrule Warriors and Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze are each $10 off.
- Until January 4th, Disney Fantasia: Music Evolved is $10 off.
- While supplies last, WildStar is $25 off.
- While supplies last, save 50 percent off select 2015 calendars.
- Until January 4th, get 20 percent extra credit when you trade in mobile devices; Edge Platinum members get an extra 10 percent.
- Until January 4th, in-store only: Save 20 percent on recycled interactive toys.
- Nothing this week.
- Nothing this week.
- Nothing this week? The Boxing Week flyer says it’s until January 2nd, so I’ll check back.
- “Clearance Deals! We gave our flyer a break this week. Visit FutureShop.ca for all our hot deals on TVs, cameras, laptops, appliances, and more.” Didn’t see any game-related stuff, though.
- The PlayStation 4 The Last of Us Bundle is $449.99, $50 off.
- The Nyko PlayStation 4 PowerPak is $19.99, $5 off.
- The PlayStation Pulse Elite Wireless Stereo Headset is $99.99, $40 off.
- Buy two Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 games priced over $39.99 and save 15 percent; buy three or more and save 25 percent.
- Grand Theft Auto V for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One and Assassin’s Creed Unity are each $59.99, $10 off.
That’s all for this week, and you can find the relevant pages from the flyer by clicking the link for each section. If you know any other places featuring some great deals, drop us a line at tips [at] marios-hat.com, and I’ll try to post them as soon as I can.